Tuesday, January 26, 2016



Hello!


This is my first blog post, and I’m going to tell what this is going to be about. As it is noticeable from the name that my blog is going to be about vegan lifestyle. I will be posting recipes, reasons why to be vegan, health benefits, why I am vegan, history and vegan life style around the world.

I haven’t been vegan for a long time, but vegetarian yes. I did some research and I realized how healthy vegan lifestyle is, and how animal products are bad to our bodies. Products from other animals were never meant to be eaten by human. It is also proven how animal products are unfavorable to ourselves and to the environment. Producing animal products are extremely harmful to our planet and it’s using a lot of our water sources.

By writing about this I don't want to change anybody’s opinion. I’m not here to judge anybody. These are things what I have chosen to my life and I would love others to try some vegan food, and try if it’s good and see if there is difference. Also by knowing vegan options, it is easy to understand that there is huge variety of food available.


1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of your blog. Although, I'm not a vegan, I don't eat red meat. I can't wait to try vegan recipes!

    ReplyDelete